Brooklyn Academy is hiring:
Job Title : Training Coordinator
Job Code : C814
– Schedules and coordinates all classroom training with students, academy and trainer also handling materials, and attendance
– Collects and reports results of evaluation, attendance and any other training data.
– Prepares and documents procedures for students who are appointed for training.
– Answering all students’ incoming calls providing them with the information about our scholarships and training programs
– Receipting the students before lectures and handling all related issues.
– Communicating the students in case of delivering any information or updates.
– Follow up students’ payments and updating the status regularly and notify them before due date.
– Handling course reservation process and developing the new group students list, IDs, Material.
– Performs other related duties as assigned and as per the work load
– Males ONLY
– Fluent in English ” Speaking, writing, and reading.
– Excellent communication skills
– Customer care background is preferred
– Ability to prioritize the workload
– Ability to work well in a team
– Attention to detail
– Excellent computer skills (word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
– A friendly work environment
– salary annual increase
– Continuous training within the Academy + possibility of attending academic courses
– Salary is negotiable depending on efficiency
If you are interested in this position please send your C.V at
+ Please include “Job Code” in the subject line.
+ Please rename your CV with your Full Name only.